Two-way overspeed governor LK250 from fy PFB for use both in the machine room and in the elevator shaft. The PFB governor LK250 is suitable for detecting and preventing uncontrolled cabin movement (UCM). The governor is made in a design that prevents corrosion.
PFB overspeed governors offer a wide speed range up to 2.81 m/s nominal speed and can be used as a overspeed governor for both the car and the elevator counterweight.
The governor can be used with cables with diameters of 6 mm - 6,5 mm and has a hardened groove as standard.
LK250 can be equipped with the following technical specifications:
- Unidirectional or bidirectional equipment
- Test groove
- Incremental sensor
- Governor option with a reduced height of the limiter body
The PFB LK250 overspeed governor is, through the A3 (UCM) system, a device for detecting uncontrolled movements of the car and activating the arresters in full compliance with the elevator safety regulations: EN 81-20 and EN 81-50.
The LK250 overspeed governor can optionally be equipped with the following accessories:
- A3 coil for UCM, voltage 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC, 110VDC or 230VAC
- Remote reset with electrical control, voltage 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC or 110VDC
- Governor cover (separate item, not included in governor package)
|Design of limiter: