Guide shoe insert EK 16 PE from the German manufacturer ETN.
Main properties of PE material (polyethylene ETN®-HM-1000):
Smooth sliding even after longer downtimes thanks to the best sliding properties
- Very good wear resistance and compressive strength due to the high molecular weight of the ETN®-HM-1000 material used
- Simple assembly thanks to foil hinges.
- Can be used for almost all guide jaws of the same size
- For nominal speeds exceeding 1 m/
- Usable without lubrication, depending on the quality of the guides
- Lower oil consumption in conjunction with ETN oil-saving lubricators
|PE (polyethylene ETN®-HM-1000)
|For guide rail width:
|Suitable for guide shoe:
|HSMK 100 a WSMK 100